Followers

Thursday 17 October 2013

Going To The Chapel




Wedding card commissioned by a work colleague, which she was sending to a relative in Ireland.  It was a last minute order, and she wanted me to put bells, a little church and a signpost saying St Mary's Church, Derrybeg.  I was panicking as I didn't have any churches in my crafty stash, but my local craft shop had a suitable die, so I was able to fulfil her request - phew!  Craftworld, Hillington to the rescue!  She was over the moon with the card, it's so nice to know that it's appreciated :)
 
I have used the following in this 8" by 8" card :-
Marianne Creatable Church die
LOTV bells die-cut
Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles die
Spellbinders Grand Stately Circles die
Spellbinders Circle die
Creative Expressions by Sue Wilson Lattice Heart embossing folder
Hunkydory gold mirror card
Create and Craft green mirror card
Centura Pearl white card
Creative Expressions White Silky Crush Ribbon
Creative Expressions Fancy Pearl Embellishment
Dreamweavers pearl hatpins
Hobby House self-adhesive pearls
Kanban Bling self-adhesive gold gems


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the design and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete